Boomtick are looking for a digital marketing legend who is passionate about music, memes & good times.
The successful candidate will assist our Marketing Manager with the creation, promotion and analysis of our events. The role is an opportunity to work with large-scale artists, produce high quality events, gain an understanding of the entertainment industry and be part of a small and dedicated team in the Perth event industry.
Boomtick have delivered quality events for over 20 years and we have an incredible amount of experience in all facets of event promotion and management. Working with us will give you unique insight to the behind-the-scenes activities which go into creating large and medium scale events while being part of the team which delivers them.
- A relevant degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or similar.
- Basic Adobe suite skills.
- A strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Keen interest in digital advertising campaigns.
- Passion for music and events.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Keen eye for detail and a proactive problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
- Loves dogs 🙂
- Advanced Adobe suite skills
- Understanding of creative processes and techniques.
- Understanding and experience with working within budgets.
- Confident in content creation (photo or video)
- Experience in running paid digital campaigns
- Knowledge of analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
Commitment: 2 days a week (business hours). Flexible.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining why would be suitable for the position.
Contact: Marika Mazzucchelli
Applications close 9AM Tuesday 17 May 2022