Please read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your order:
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR YOU TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. READING THIS MAY SAVE YOU DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE FUTURE.
To purchase tickets and merchandise, please read the Terms and Conditions below. If you agree to purchase tickets and merchandise under those conditions, please click the I AGREE button at the bottom of this page.
To begin the purchase process you will be prompted to register your details with Boomtick. You must provide a valid email address. You will be sent a confirmation email with your username and password which you will need whenever you wish to make a purchase from the Boomtick Shop.
- All prices are inclusive of GST and in Australia dollars.
- All transactions will attract a handling fee of $8 which will cover postage and handling
- All tickets will attract a $5 booking fee unless otherwise stated
- Payment will be made through PayPal
- Your card will be charged by PayPal within 24 hours.
Limits on quantity
- You can buy a maximum of 5 items per product, although Boomtick reserves the right to change maximum purchase orders for individual products.
- If a product is unavailable you will not be able to purchase it online. In the unlikely event that you do purchase something that is unavailable you will be refunded in full.
Confirmation of purchase
- Once you have made a purchase you will receive a Purchase Order with the details of your purchase. This email will contain an order number which will be your reference for all dealings with your purchase.
- Once your purchase has been approved by Boomtick you will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- We will only deliver to an Australian address.
- Delivery will be via registered post. You will receive notification in the mail and will need to sign for your package (and present your ID) at your local post office.
- Goods will usually ship in approximately 14 days.
- For more accurate delivery time please contact email@example.com
- Tickets are sold on a strict no refund or exchange basis. In the event of a cancelled show, you will be refunded the face value of the ticket. In the event of a postponed event, you will be offered a refund or your ticket may be made valid to a re-scheduled show. In both instances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check details.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and will not refund any admission fee paid if this occurs.
- Cancelled event tickets will be refunded within 28 days after the event was to take place.
- Merchandise will only be refunded if goods are faulty. Faulty merchandise must be returned to Boomtick within 14 days of purchase.
- Refunds usually take 7 days after we receive the goods back. Delivery charges will also be refunded.
- Customers should email email@example.com to claim a refund. Customers will then be given a refund number. To return goods, customers must post the goods to L3, 104 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000 along with the refund number and their proof of purchase. Refunds will only be made to the card on which the item was originally purchased.
- Unless otherwise stated, entry to events is restricted to persons over 18 only.
- In accordance with the Western Australia Liquor Control Act 1988, the only acceptable forms of identification are:
1. A current photo driver's license.
2. Current Passport.
3. An RTA Proof of Age Card
- No BYO of food or alcohol as most venues are licensed and have catering.
- No video or audio recording is permitted.
- Management retains the right to refuse entry.