Here it is Breakfesters – your Breakfest Event Information!
Everything you need to know for your favourite day of the year.
- 1pm – 11pm
- Breakfest is an 18+ event – valid photo ID is essential.
To assist with a faster entry process, please have your ID, ticket + bag ready for inspection.
- This is a NO PASS OUT event; come prepared!
- Moshtix representatives will be on site in the ticket booth for any ticketing issues
- We provide EFTPOS facilities in the Ticket Box and Merchandise/Cloakroom tent but no cash out
- The venue also has EFTPOS across the bars (purchase only, no cash out).
- Merchandise is available for sale.
- A Cloakroom facility is available.
- Lost and Found is located in the Cloakroom
- Cigarettes will be available for purchase in the Smoking Lounge
- First Aid is available for you or a mate throughout the entirety of the event
- Boxing Day is usually sunny and hot so remember to slip, slop, slap!
- Free sunscreen is available from the Cloakroom
- Earplugs will be available from the Cloakroom (at no charge)
- Remember to respect yourself, those around you and the environment
Boomtick does not run the bars or book the food vendors at Breakfest.
Please contact the venue, Belvoir, for any questions/comments on bars (including staffing queries).
For bar work, please contact the Belvoir.
Public transport is a bit crappy on Boxing Day; there is a limited run bus that runs along the highway from Midland train station – check the PTA/Transperth site to plan a route.
Two things we recommend:
Hughes Car Service has introduced an ‘economy’ car service called EZYCAR. Can be more economical than a cab or Uber.
Posting in the event wall asking to join another Breakfest crew who have booked transport/a bus.
Breakfesters are incredibly generous and if there’s room on a bus they’ve booked, are happy to take extra people out ‘n back.