UPDATE: ** this position has been filled **
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team on a casual basis.
Boomtick owns and operates a number of venues in Perth, and has delivered quality events and festivals for over eighteen years. Our team has a whopping amount experience in all facets of event promotion and management.
Working with us will give you unique insight into what it takes to deliver events of this scale.
About the role
This role will see you assisting the Marketing Manager to create and deliver content for a variety of events.
Tasks will include helping with marketing strategy, sourcing and creation of content, creative copywriting and online brand management.
Your success in this role will rely on you being able to creatively execute the tasks given to you in a time efficient manner.
It is a casual position offering 12-18hrs per week (minimum 12hrs) Monday – Friday.
Hours are flexible and can fit around study or other employment commitments.
Essential skills and attributes
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A background in marketing, either professional or study
- Demonstrated high level of competency with social media platforms
- Ability to confidently use Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Creative copywriting ability
- Friendly personality with a good sense of humour
- Appreciates good design
- Strong interest in music and events
- Super sharp attention to detail
- Must like dogs
Desirable skills and attributes
- Previous experience in the event industry
- Ability to use the entire Adobe design suite of products (Illustrator, Premiere etc)
- Experience with Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, etc.
- Previous experience in online brand management
- Hold a degree in/currently studying marketing, communications or similar
How to apply
Send your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the position to:
You can also use this email to address any queries you have about the role.
Best of luck!