We know you can’t wait until Boxing Day for your favourite Breakfest artist – so we’ll be letting you get a lil’ intimate with them through our Breakfest 2015 Artist Q+A’s!
First up – the mighty Stanton Warriors!
(answered by Dom)
• What was your first job? DJ believe it or not. Played the school ball and from then onwards it was like ‘yeah i like this job!’
• Ultimate crush? – Always fancied Natalie Imbruglia when i was young, not so sure now.
• Favourite YouTube video? – Panda sneezing! Cute and original!
• What were you like in school? – Daydreamer who got good results but didn’t really care much for towing the line
• Ultimate condiment? Guacamole! Cant live without Avocados in my life (does that count?)
• What was the last lie you told? ‘Yeah your new tune is really er great!’
• Biggest fear? Having to get a ‘real’ job and being forced to get up early in the morning
• What do you think Victoria’s secret is? A stupid shop that seems to be in every airport in the world – mainly for guilty men to buy over priced lingerie for their girlfriends/wives as sweeteners/gifts
• Ultimate last meal on earth? Butterfish sashimi, miso black cod and poached lobster washed down with everything.
• What’s your go-to pick up line/technique? Do you like obscure japanese food? Ok cool lets go for dinner.
• Best TV show/series? Narcos currently! All time fav has to be The Wire tho
• Adidas, Asics, Puma or Nike? Bored of all of them but Nike i guess
• What can’t you stop listening too at the moment? The building work going on in the house next door to me.
• What grinds your gears? Builders – i hate all of them that i can’t currently hear at 8 am every morning.
• Vegemite: yay or nay? Love vegemite although its not that easy to get in London!